Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Why I blog


I have asked myself why I have decided to open a blog. The major reason is to share information that I have gathered about yoga, postures, stretches, nutrition and especially on topics such as 'whole foods' and vegetarian food options. The blog will not be a cult that preaches what to do or how to live but instead will only show options available. It feels like humanity is going through a similar change that happened during the European Renaissance: information that relates to education that truly sustains and promote health should be free and accessible to all people. However, the challenge of today is not finding information but having a reference point so to discern good from bad information. Therefore, in the future I would like to share with you all that I have practiced and learned about above topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment